Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Wonders

Greetings! Welcome to E to Z, my little blog . This here is the first post, so the pressure is on. And as we sit here on this fine Sunday eve, gearing up for yet another week of 9 to 5, mourning the end of True Blood and Curb, most of us are cruising the web while watching tv, looking for something to peek our interest. Here is my attempt to not only catch your eye, but keep you coming back for more. So without further adieu... Weekend Wonders.

With the cooler weather, I was feeling the urge to get down and crafty. So, with a bucket of beads in my closet, I got down to business. I like to think I'm better at making jewelry than I actually am, but that doesn't stop me! I love playing with the colors and creating something myself. I have a recent obsession with ombre, and have beeen wanting to try my hand at an ombre necklace with various shades of turquoise. I'm actually pretty proud of the result! I found some great gold flat square and circle beads I had forgotten about, and decided to put them as a small center between the turquoise. I was so pleased with the results, I even wore it out Saturday night!  Here are some pics of the result.
 I hope everyone had a fab weekend, and thanks for checking out zee first post!
Until next time, Elyse

1 comment: